Supporting Families of Connecticut Breast Cancer Survivors
Information, A Caring Community, An Opportunity to Make a Difference. Wear Pink!
Spouses, Partners, Children and Friends
of Connecticut Breast Cancer Survivors
Don't try to go it alone. Here's help.
Information You Need:
- Information, Ideas, Tips, Book Reviews, Current News
- Live Q&A with a Johns Hopkins Breast Cancer Center expert
- Cancer Information Network
- Top 10 Websites and Blogs
- Support Groups
- Additional Resource Links
- Free Stuff
A Helping Community:
- The Pink Pockets Local Southern Connecticut Calendar of Events
- The Pink Pockets Family and Friends Forum
Opportunity to Make a Difference:
So, why not get started right now? Grab the free "Quick Start-up Guide" to the left.
$3 of your Pink Pockets purchase and 80% of any donation you make is donated to help breast cancer survivor families, primarily through the work of The Carl and Dorothy Bennett Cancer Center at Stamford Hospital and Paint the Town Pink.
- Spouses and partners.
- Families and friends.
- Co-workers and bosses.
- Creating a meal plan.
- Understanding the treatment process.
- Supporting a breast cancer survivor through chemotherapy.
- Talking to your kids about breast cancer.
- Dealing with stress as a caregiver.
- Finding the most informative, uplifting book.
- When you want your question answered now by an expert.
- When you need just the right support group.
- When you're ready to join others in making a difference in Southern Connecticut.
- Those who feel like they're "burning out".